In order to keep children in health, amusement equipment
needs disinfection. What disinfection methods do we need to know?
1. For plastic part and glass fiber, soapy water, disinfectant detergent, bleaching powder can be used to get diluted and soaked; after that, with a soft cloth or soft brush scrub, and then rinse with water, dry with a clean cloth or dry in the sun. Finally, use 84 disinfectant to get disinfection.
2. For soft sponge part, use a soft cloth dipped in soapy water to wash, or place in the sun to get disinfection.
3. For wooden part which is durable to moisture, heat and fadedness, dip in the soapy water and dry, and then use 84 disinfectant.
4. For metal part, if you want to remove rust, brush can be used to remove the float rust, and wipe with a dry cloth; dry in the sun; you can buy a colorless spray paint; spray the paint while cleaning it with a distance of 20 cm or so to fulfill the protective effect. After the paint is completely dry, clean, dry, and disinfect.
5. When cleaning the part of electrical circuit, we must first ensure that power is cut. It prohibits watering. Generally scrub with a damp cloth, and then connect to the power supply after it is completely dry.
6. All the amusement equipment's open-air slide and drill part should not have water after it rains; if they have water, a hole with a minimum diameter of 4 mm should be drilled for drainage.
7. If it is indoor activity room, floor, wall, etc. Daily UV disinfection and indoor ventilation should always have. Once a week use hydrogen peroxide to get disinfection.
8. Of course, the disinfection must also check if the connection is solid, if the screw is loose, if the metal part of the frequent activities needs add fuel, if electrical circuits and ordinary parts are damaged, and all parts cannot have spikes and other security risks.
If you are interested in our products, please visit our website (www.sinorides4u.com) for more information.